At Ashbourne Primary we have a positive ethos with high standards of work, courtesy and behaviour. Our children are our top priority; we keep them at the heart of our work and aim to provide them with a successful and memorable educational experience.
Our school aims are centred around the word PRAISE:
- Perseverance – keep on going when the going gets tough
- Respect one another, your school and your own education
- Attention – manage your distractions, keep focussed
- Independence – Use the Actions 4 Achievement strategy and move on your own learning
- Self-motivated – work hard, not a second wasted
- Explain your learning and show your progress.
The school’s last Ofsted inspection was in March 2017 when the school was judged as being a good school with many strengths.
We are a busy and friendly school, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils. We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for.
Miss Paula Whysall