The activities for the Easter holidays are:
- Easter Bingo
- 2 x Arithmetic papers (the answers are on the last page!)
- A creative write – be as imaginative as you like!
- A research activity about Easter traditions
More home learning sites:
- If you would prefer to continue with a more structured approach for the next 2 weeks, Twinkl has a Home Learning Hub which has resources for every day and a daily suggested timetable planned out for you. Aim for the 9-11 section.
- Teacher’s Pet has home learning packs for upper key stage 2 (yrs5/6) – it’s free and quick to sign up!
- Top marks also has lots of educational games
Other fun activities:
Here are a few more activities you may wish to do but don’t forget the links on the main home learning page to Joe Wicks, David Walliams, Physical Activity Challenges and many more!
- Easter baking such as no bake Easter nests
- Practise the Spanish we have done so far – numbers to 30 and colours – here’s the link to the Twinkl Spanish section
- Play some board games
- Learn a poem – perhaps you could look up ‘That Poetry Bloke’ Craig Bradley or Michael Rosen
- Get sketching – search YouTube for your favourite illustrators to draw-a-long to!
- Search some Sing Up songs on YouTube – these have sign language accompaniments and we use some of these in class.