Welcome to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Our Teacher is Miss Toone
Our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Powling
We are looking forward to welcoming all of the new reception children on Tuesday 6th September!
The curriculum in Reception Class is delivered through a balance of adult led and child led learning. We look forward to photos of our learning with you throughout the year!
A typical day in our classroom looks like……
- PE will take place each Friday. Please help your child to practise getting changed for PE independently. Please send PE kits to school ready for the first Friday. PE kits will stay in school and be sent home at the end of each half term.
- Drop-off time is between 8:45am – 8.50am. Pick-up time is at 3.10pm. Please drop off and collect your child from the blue gate outside the Reception classroom.
- Please send a pair of wellies to school that can be kept in school. We will have an outdoor learning session each week.
- Please ensure your child brings their bookbag to school daily.
- Children will have fresh water available each day. Please send a plastic, named cup to school. Children will be encouraged to fill their cup and drink water throughout the day.
- Free fruit is provided for the children every afternoon. Please send in a healthy, morning snack for you child. This can either be a piece/pieces of fruit or vegetable.
Below are links to useful websites: